Office Administrator Apprentice Colour-Tec
Colour-Tec are looking to recruit an Office Administrator Apprentice. We are looking for an apprentice to support the office manager with general admin office duties.
Closing date: 06 Dec 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
13 Dec 2021
23 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
You will be responsible for:
- Answering emails, responding to queries from existing and potential customers
- Ordering stock
- Helping with bookings; taking details of bookings via phone and email
- Updating the database/system with details of bookings and customers
- Co-ordinating subcontractors for bookings
- General admin duties within the office
Requirements and prospects
You’ll need to have/be:
- Confident, a good communicator and a willingness to learn
- GOOD IT Skills, confident using Ms Word, Excel, Word and Outlook
GCSE - English and maths, Grade C/4, equivalent or above.
As with any apprenticeship opportunity - if you prove yourself to be a valuable member of the team there is a strong chance of a permanent post within the business.
About the employer
We are a small family run business specialising in colour coating and cosmetic repair. We believe that there is no need to replace perfectly working doors and windows just because of their outdated appearance.
Our service works extremely well on existing installed UPV Doors, Garage Doors, Conservatories, Shop Front Re-Sprays, Kitchens, Staircases and Fireplace Surrounds.
The finished product is completed to the highest standard equalling that of a factory finished product giving you the look of brand-new windows without the expense of replacements.
CT SKILLS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by CT Skills
NVQ Level 3 Business Administrator Apprentice.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.