Business Administration Apprentice Young Contracting Co (Midlands) Limited
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who wants a career in Business Administration working in the Construction Industry! Over time, the chances of progression into Supervisory and Managerial roles within this company are very high!
Closing date: 05 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
20 Dec 2021
23 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
This is an exciting long term career opportunity for the right person helping to run a busy office for a very successful established Construction company in Hockley Birmingham.
- You will learn by accompanying & mentoring existing staff within a busy small office environment
- You will assist with all administrative duties
- Processing data and reconciling purchases
- Sales paperwork
- You will help develop and document Health, Safety & Environmental internal procedures and learn the all company systems and procedures
The company will support and invest in the right individual through a mix in- house company training from very experienced people and external funded qualifications. This would be offered to help the individual grow within Young Contracting and develop the skills needed by the company and individual to progress within the company.
Requirements and prospects
- Strong communication skills
- Strong I.T skills (including Microsoft office)
- Team player
- Well organised
- Ability to use own initiative
- Reliable, adaptable and reliable
- Friendly and positive
- Good attention to detail
- Personable as you'll be communicating with many different types of people
- GCSE or equivalent Grade C(4) and above in both English & maths
The right candidate will progress through the company and hopefully enjoy a rewarding career in the construction industry.
About the employer
You will be joining a hard working friendly team of people at Young Contracting. Allied to the construction & civil engineering industry, below ground services is something most people take for granted. Most developments (old & new) need gas, water & power. Young Contracting Company Ltd, founded by Neil Caswell';s father over 40 years ago works predominantly in the Industrial & Commercial Private sector installing, modifying & maintaining mechanical services, Nationwide to Schools, Colleges, Hospitals, Prisons & commercial buildings. From very small 20mm diameter services to 600mm large diameter mains installations & all the associated works to completion.
SOUTH & CITY COLLEGE BIRMINGHAM
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by South and City College Birmingham
Arslan Rehman 0121 694 5066 firstname.lastname@example.org
College day will be 1 day a week based at South & City Colllege Birmingham - Digbeth Campus. You will be studying:
- Business Administration Level 3
- Functional skills in English & maths depending on your current qualifications
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.