Senior Production Chef Apprentice ESCOBAR TAPAS & COCKTAILS UK LTD
Escobar are a South American Tapas & Cocktails Bar based in the heart of Nottingham city centre. They are looking to recruit a hardworking individual to support in creating unique dishes in their restaurant based in the heart of Nottingham City Centre.
Closing date: 09 Dec 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
19 Dec 2021
23 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Day to day duties will include:
- Maintain excellent standards of personal, food and kitchen hygiene
- Ensure compliance to procedures, menu specifications and recipes
- Produce food meeting portion controls, and budgetary constraints
- Adapting and produce dishes to meet special dietary, religious and allergenic requirements
- Follow, complete and maintain production schedules, legislative and quality standard documentation
- Use specialist kitchen equipment
- Communicate internally and externally with customers and colleagues
- Commit to personal development activities
- Check, prepare, assemble, cook, regenerate, hold and present food meeting the needs of the customers and maintaining organisational standards and procedures
- Use kitchen tools and equipment correctly to produce consistently high quality dishes according to specifications
- Produce dishes to suit individuals' specific dietary, religious and allergenic needs as required
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Works well as part of a team
- Willing to learn
A*-C/9-4 in maths and English or equivalent at GCSE desirable but not essential.
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
About the employer
Escobar is a South American Tapas & Cocktails Bar based in the heart of Nottingham city centre.
ESCOBAR TAPAS & COCKTAILS UK LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nottingham College
Nottingham College Apprenticeship Team
Senior Production Chef - Level 3.
- Functional Skills English and maths (Level 2 is required)
- Day release - One day per week to Nottingham College 15 month duration
- Please note that as this is an apprenticeship standard you will be required to sit an end point assessment
Senior production chef
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.