Warehouse Apprentice Bearing Man Ltd
Bearing Man Ltd are looking to recruit an apprentice. The Warehouse Apprentice will be required to carry out general warehousing duties and light assembly work.
Closing date: 23 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
29 Dec 2021
23 Aug 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Apprentice required to assist with the following general Warehousing duties:
- Picking orders
- Good receiving
- Serving on the trade counter
- Putting goods into stock
- Stock taking
- General housekeeping
- Assembly of equipment - i.e. hydraulic hoses
- Using a grinder
Requirements and prospects
- No experience is necessary for this role as full training will be given
- Good I.T. skills
- Good maths skills
- Confident when speaking with customers
- Friendly and approachable
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Pleasant personality
- Physically fit and strong as there will be an element of heaving lifting
GCSE or equivalent at grade 4 in English and maths, as a minimum
There will be an opportunity to progress within the company in the future.
Things to consider
- Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
We are proud to supply some of the finest organisations in the UK. BML-Hayley has formed part of Hayley Group since 2000. The Hayley Group is the Uk’s largest and fastest growing independent supplier of its kind and currently consists of over 37 branches throughout the UK and Eastern Europe.
Top quality products from World-class manufacturers.
As a group, we carry over £20,000,000 stock which is available to our customers 24 hours per day, 365 days per year!
Our stocking philosophy is quite different to that of our competitors. Each of our branches carry substantial stocks which means less reliance on a central stores and therefore less production downtime.
IN-COMM TRAINING AND BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by IN-COMM TRAINING ACADEMY SHROPSHIRE LIMITED
Leighanne Omisore 07570952071
This apprenticeship training will be delivered over a period of 12 months, resulting in the following qualification:
- NVQ Level 2 in Warehouse and Storage
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.