E-commerce/Digital Marketing Assistant Apprentice AH Interior Center Ltd
The e-commerce assistant will be primarily looking after the website and marketing platforms. The role requires strong organizational skills, excellent communication acumen and high attention to detail. The role will give the individual the opportunity to work across a number of different selling channels.
Closing date: 19 Feb 2022
£200.00 - £280.00
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
20 Feb 2022
19 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Across all channels:
- Uploading all new content in line with our Best Practice
- Help drive conversion, sales, AOV and overall trading performance
- Support with development of channel strategy and implement plan
- Day to day monitoring of online sales data and using this to proactively seek out new growth opportunities
Requirements and prospects
- Intermediate Microsoft office skills
- Good knowledge of English
- Basic knowledge of selling platforms (Amazon, e-Bay etc)
- Customer service experience with excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Desire to learn new skills
- Time management and punctuality
- A good work ethic
- GCSE maths and English at a C/4 or above or equivalent
We will look to take the candidate on a permanent basis and support them in further learning and keeping up to date with the industry trends - a Level 3 qualification to be earned.
Things to consider
The company will look at someone wih experience within this area, for example media and photography.
About the employer
Established for over 20 years, AH Interiors (Nelson) Ltd epitomise quality and style when it comes to furnishing your home. The exceptional pieces of furniture and accessories in our showroom offer inspiration to create a living space that reflects your taste.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Burnley College
Nathan Hodge 01282733221 firstname.lastname@example.org
We will look to take the candidate on a permanent basis and support them in further learning and keeping up to date with the industry trends - Level 3 Qualification to be worked towards.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.