Apprentice Recruitment Consultant J SHAW GROUP (UK) LTD
A great opportunity is available to Shaw Recruitment to work as part of a team to provide recruitment support across the business.
Closing date: 01 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
08 Nov 2021
20 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The right candidate will be trained in all aspects of the business and will start out on the payroll desk for three months before moving on to resourcing candidates. From this you will build your own portfolio of clients and start on the sales team recruiting for your candidates.
Jobs and Responsibilities will include:
- Collecting Timesheets
- Processing Payroll for up to 50 candidates
- Registering Candidates
- Filling Live Vacancies with Candidates
- Account Management
- Reference Checking and Compliance Checks
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent team player
- Good communication skills
- Ability to plan and work to deadlines
- Good level of literacy and numeracy skills
- Computer literate
- Reliable and punctual with the ability to work individually and as part of a team
- A pro-active approach to learning and work is essential
- Confident and well presented
- Organised, methodical worker
- Motivated and forward thinking
- Personable, willing and enthusiastic
GCSE grade A*-C/9-4 in maths and English (or equivalent), plus a good level of IT skills.
Guaranteed a permanent position on successful completion.
About the employer
We are a small family run recruitment agency based in West Yorkshire. We operate nationally supplying construction, technical and logistical temporary employee’s. We are expanding quickly and look to open regional offices in Scotland, Wales and London over the next 5 years.
LEEDS CITY COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Leeds City College
Saffron Khan 01535 685118 email@example.com
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
We will coach and develop the apprentice in their job role and support them in gathering the required evidence for the apprenticeship standard. We will carry out both curriculum and pastoral care. We will carry out the skills development workshop days on day release at college. We will oversee the teaching and learning around the knowledge, behaviours and skills elements of the qualifications, outlined below. We will manage the apprentice’s OneFile account ensuring targets, milestones and deadlines are achieved.
Mode of delivery: Training, observations and assessments carried out in the workplace. An assessor will visit the place of work every 6-8 weeks.
- Support and engage with different parts of the organisation
- Interacting with internal or external customers
- Supporting functional areas
- Working across teams
- Resolving issues as requested
Personal and People Development:
- Working on your own as well as part of a team, seeking help and guidance when you are not sure
Health, Safety and Security:
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment
- Adhering to legislations appropriate to the industry
Equality and Diversity:
- Follow the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion
Functional Skills Qualification:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.