Helpdesk Co-ordinator Apprentice Honeyfield Property Services Ltd
At Honeyfield Property Services we are looking for an enthusiastic and professional Helpdesk Co-ordinator, with previous experience in a similar role, to join our busy team and provide support across a variety of contracts. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
Closing date: 15 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
03 Jan 2022
20 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
At Honeyfield Property Services we are looking for an enthusiastic and professional Helpdesk Co-ordinator, with previous experience in a similar role, to join our busy team and provide support across a variety of contracts. While working as the helpdesk co-ordiantor you will spend your day doing various tasks with a wide range of variety.
Daily duties may include but are not specific too:
- Answering calls/emails for the business in a timely and professional fashion
- Receiving and processing calls/jobs utilising helpdesk software
- Allocating work orders to directly employed labour team or approved contractors
- Liaising with engineers and tracking progress against KPIs/SLAs
- Reporting back to clients on job progress and updating job systems
- Planning, assigning, and monitoring PPMs
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Team working skills
- Computer literate - Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills and a methodical approach to duties
- GCSE at a grade 4/C or above (or equivalent) inlcuding maths and English
- Complete Level 3 and then receive offer of full-time employment
Things to consider
- The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Honeyfield are a construction company who work in the commercial sector, carrying out all aspects of building and mechanical & electrical works including: Maintenance, refurbishments, refits, projects and landscaping. We work for a wide range of clients all over the South-West, Midlands, South-Wales & M4 corridor, ranging from Hospitals and Colleges to Transport companies and call centres.
WESTON COLLEGE OF FURTHER AND HIGHER EDUCATION
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Weston College
Charlotte Denning 01934411594 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard
- Attendance of 2 workshops a month for the first 6 months
- Assessor visits to the workplace once the workshops have finished to prepare you for your End Point Assessment
- If you have not already achieved a C/4 + in both maths and English (or equivalent) and cannot provide evidence in the form of a certificate, you will also need to achieve Functional skills at Level 2, in both Numeracy and Literacy
- This will include sitting an exam
- You will be given 20% of your working week dedicated to your apprentice study, or Off the Job Training, to carry out self-supported study, compiling your portfolio or completing work set by your assessor
- End point assessment to achieve your final apprenticeship grade
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.