Business Administration Apprentice Priory Steel Group Ltd
The successful candidate will be expected to carry out day to day activities regarding Business Administration.
Closing date: 12 Dec 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
13 Dec 2021
23 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Inputting data on to our test cert systems
- Taking inbound and outbound calls to new and existing customers
- Sending emails
- Any other general admin duties
Requirements and prospects
- Microsoft Office skills
- Good work ethic
- Willing go the extra mile
- Excellent telephone manner
Minimum of 4 GCSEs at Grades 9-4/Grade A*-C and above (or equivalent) including English and maths
Progression within the company.
About the employer
Priory Steel Group, a name synonymous with quality and reliability, not just today but every day. Our stock of circa 5000 tonnes whilst showing a definite forte for hollow section has a substantial base of general steels. We are able to offer a prompt and reliable service including cutting to length, shotblasting and primer painting, and laser processing.
Priory Steel Group Ltd
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nova Training Ltd
LAURA POUNTNEY 07951 744191 email@example.com
- Business Administrator Level 3 standard
- 20% off the job training which can include Workshops, E-Learning, Apprentikit, Coursework, Research Topics
- End Point Assessment Mocks
- Functional skills if needed
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.