Level 2 Hairdressing Apprentice Stylistics Beauty Limited
Want to become a top stylist? An opportunity has arisen to become part of the team at this prestigious salon based in Coventry. Stylistics Hair are looking for a Hair Professional Apprentice to join the team and be part of an ongoing learning experience.
Closing date: 19 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 32.00
Possible start date
20 Jun 2022
19 Aug 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Typical daily tasks of an apprentice will include:
- Cleaning and tidying salon
- Greeting clients
- Making drinks
- Shampooing clients' hair
- Advising clients on shampoos, conditioners and treatments (training will be given)
- Assisting and observing stylists and when a certain level of skill and understanding has been gained
The tasks will gradually increase to things like applying colours, blow drying, styling etc.
Requirements and prospects
- Confident with good communication skills
- Able to speak fluent English
- Good timekeeping
- Customer focused
- Willing to learn
- You should be smart with a good attitude to work
- Maths and English at grade 3/D or equivalent
On successful completion of NVQ level 2 hairdressing, there may be the opportunity to progress onto NVQ level 3 hairdressing and good training programme, plus a chance at progressing to management for the right candidate.
Things to consider
- Applicants must have a realistic idea of what it is like to work as an apprentice in the Hairdressing industry and must be willing to help out with the less glamorous tasks such as cleaning!
- Please be aware that when working as a Hairdressing apprentice part of your daily jobs will be to clean and tidy the salon. There will be some long periods of standing
- Applicants also need to ensure that they are willing to work Saturdays and at least one late evening before applying for the position as this is a requirement when working in the Hairdressing industry
About the employer
Est 2012 - Hair and Nail specialists.
Using only the best products on your hair, using only the best techniques! We specialise in Afro Caribbean hair
- Hair extensions including Weaves - Tapes - Micro rings - Wig fitting and customising
- Keratin treatment
- The latest colouring techniques
- Precision cutting
HEART OF ENGLAND TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Heart of England Training Ltd
Emma Stead 01788 820132 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 2 Hairdressing Standard
- Functional skills in maths and English if required.
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.