Autocare Tyre Fitter Apprentice Kford Tyres Ltd
An excellent opportunity is available for a Tyre Fitter Apprentice at K'ford Tyres, the role will include Assisting with tyre replacement and batteries and exhausts.
Closing date: 01 Dec 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
02 Dec 2021
19 Aug 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Our full range of services includes:
- Replacement tyres
- 24 hour mobile tyre fitting- see the UK areas we cover
- Tyre pressure monitoring system TPMS
- Puncture repairs & wheel balancing
- Standard OEM exhaust systems
- Shock absorbers and suspension parts and upgrades
- Alloy wheels
- Alloy wheel repairs for cracked and buckled wheels
- Catalytic converters
- 4-wheel alignment geometry checks and adjustment
Requirements and prospects
- Willing to learn
- Positive attitude
- Hard working
- Team player
- Maths 4/C GCSE (or the equivalent)
- English 4/C GCSE (or the equivalent)
Full time employment
Things to consider
This workplace is always working at a fast pace due to the nature of the business so the candidate will need to be someone who can work at a fast pace.
About the employer
Established in 1990 we are one of the West Midlands largest privately owned, independent tyre suppliers and Powerflow Exhaust agents for Car Tyres, 4×4’s, Vans, Motorhomes and high performance cars.
We provide a complete car and car tyre service; from 24 hour mobile roadside tyre replacements to puncture repairs, to full set replacements and custom exhaust systems to geometry checks and adjustments with the industry leading Hunter 4 wheel alignment system (we have two Hunter Alignment systems) at our Kingswinford, West Midlands HQ.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nova Training Ltd
Laura Malpass 07496568668 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Autocare Level 2 Standard
- Maths Level 2 Functional Skills
- English Level 2 Functional Skills
- Minimum 20% OTJT
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.