Apprentice Assistant Accountant JOSOLYNE LLP
This is a fabulous opportunity to begin a career in accounting with a highly reputable accountancy firm. Based in Macclesfield and where you will be located this opportunity gives you the chance to be exposed to all aspects of bookkeeping and management accounting and the chance to develop a rewarding career.
Closing date: 07 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
13 Dec 2021
19 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Exclusive to Macclesfield College this is a fantastic opportunity to begin your career journey to become a qualified accountant.
We are offering an AAT apprenticeship training programme, which allows trainees to be paid whilst they study. You’ll be fully supported with a mentor and you’ll also be given time off to go to Macclesfield College for day release.
Working in a friendly team you’ll start off with the Small Business Unit learning the basics and over time you’ll move to preparing a variety of accounts as well as discovering the mechanics of how an accountancy practice works.
Eventually you will provide our clients with advice on accounting and tax issues and to help them run their business.
Duties will include but not be limited to.
- Management accounts
- VAT and bookkeeping services
- Cash flow management
- Maintenance of online accounting systems
- Company and partnership accounts.
- Business taxation services
- General finance advice and support
Requirements and prospects
- IT skills – Microsoft Office particularly Excel
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer Focussed
- Good standard of maths and English with grades A*-C or 9-4 or equivalent qualifications
- Following the successful completion of the apprenticeship the business will look to retain you and offer a full time position and further training opportunities
Things to consider
- Ideally located near Macclesfield Train and Bus Station
About the employer
We are a chartered accountancy and business advisory firm based in the heart of Macclesfield, Cheshire. What distinguishes us from other firms is our expertise in working with you to build a better, more profitable business (Business & Advisory Services) and our investment, pension and protection skills (Independent Financial Advice) which will assist you to secure a sound financial future.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Macclesfield College
Maxim Business Training 01625410000 email@example.com
Level 3 Assistant Accountant Apprenticeship Qualification.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.