Warehouse Apprentice LWC DRINKS LIMITED
A great opportunity for the right candidate to join the team. The purpose of the Warehouse Operative will be to complete tasks which assist the day to day running of the Warehouse, the up keep of the warehouse, the organisation of bin bay locations and to ensure correct storage of all products.
Closing date: 10 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
17 Jan 2022
19 Aug 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Adhering to good practice within the warehouse
- Responsible for correctly picking orders and placing in the correct location for deliveries
- Always being aware of possible stock shortages and informing the warehouse Supervisors or the managers so that they can be ordered
- Ensure that all new stock delivered must be put away ASAP; all stock must be put away in the correct bin-bay location and match the delivery note received
- Assist in the monthly stock takes at weekends
- Assist with stock audits on a weekly basis
- Filling out the correct information on the out of date list, damaged stock list (write off sheet), and forklift and pedestrian truck records
- Ensure that you follow the correct health and safety procedures
- Wear the correct equipment for your job when on site, for example, safety boots, gloves, the correct high visibility vest
- Being able to prioritise work loads
- Flexible approach to working
- Assisting drivers as mate (2nd man) as and when required
Requirements and prospects
- Good team work skills
- Good communication skills
- Good product knowledge
- Flexi FLT licence is an advantage
GCSE A*-C/9-4 Grade (or equivalent).
Possible progression within the company.
Things to consider
The role is quite physical and manual handling is one of the main requirements.
The following Apprenticeship has been listed as a Standard.
This means at the end of your Apprenticeship you will be asked to undertake an End Point Assessment (EPA)
An EPA for Warehousing can include:
- Practical test
- Short answer question scenario test
This will be discussed further upon interview.
About the employer
Established in 1979, LWC has grown from a small start up to the “fastest growing privately owned drinks company in the UK."
We consider our success the product of our philosophy: not to sell brands on behalf of brand owners, but to buy on behalf of our customers, providing the best service available in the industry throughout every facet of our business, and making a real difference to yours.
After over 40 years of experience, we have developed the expertise to provide the best service in the industry.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nova Training Ltd
Amy Purkiss 07891 315 956 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apprenticeship standard - Supply Chain Warehouse Operative
- Functional Skills in English & maths if required
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- A minimum of 20% Off the Job Training covering the Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours required to pass the End Point Assessment
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.