Apprentice Recruitment Administrator Net Temps Ltd
The Recruitment Administrator's role is varied, fun and challenging, providing a great learning ground from which to progress within the world of recruitment and/or business. Effectively you will be supporting the team of Recruitment Consultants to fulfil their roles.
Closing date: 06 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
13 Dec 2021
19 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
You will be trained to help support the business with the administration relating to the management and fulfilment of temporary roles with clients by becoming experts at:
- Placing and managing adverts for temporary assignments on job boards, social media and searching the company in-house CRM/database
- Completing pre-employment and compliance checks are complete for potential candidates
- Drafting candidate CVs and/or Profiles
- Updating the CRM (Client Records Management system) with relevant information about the temporary workers
- Sending Confirmation of Assignment documentation (emails, letters etc) to Temporary workers for their assignments
- Applying for References
- Completing Payroll details i.e. Bank Details and NI Numbers
- Co-ordinating the completion of Tax Forms and Codes for Temporary Workers
- Working with colleagues and team mates to effectively deliver the requirements for clients
- Phone based communication, email, and other forms of written communication with workers
Requirements and prospects
- A good verbal communicator to enable strong phone-based communication skills
- Good written communication skills
- Computer literate
- You should be a hard worker and skilled verbal communicator looking for a business you can grow and develop a career in
- Competitive and hard working
- A good team player
- Recruitment is fast paced and well rewarded sector so if you want to learn, earn and progress rapidly then you should apply
- All high earning and successful recruiters started at the bottom and worked their way up through hard work and determination with plenty of support on the way
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
As with any apprenticeship opportunity - if you prove yourself to be a valuable member of the team there is a strong chance of a permanent post within the business.
We fully expect good apprentices to become permanent employees and progress with the business in time to become full recruiters which can be a well-paid and rewarding opportunity.
About the employer
Net Temps were established in 1998 and have become a well-recognised reputable recruitment business supplying predominantly temporary workers to clients in Construction and Manufacturing sectors.
With a close-knit team of 23 staff operating from offices in Colwick, we help our clients deliver their projects on time and in budget through the provision of semi-skilled/skilled workers for short, medium, and long-term assignments. We aim to become the recruitment partner of choice within our chosen sector!
Meaning clients choose to work with us and temporary workers choose to work through us. To do this we need to be great at finding vetting and delivering great temporary workers and manage the relationships with clients and candidates the best. We are now looking to expand the business and add 2-3 apprentices to the team to be trained as Resourcers but ultimately develop into Recruiters of the future.
CT SKILLS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by CT Skills
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.