Information Communications Technician Apprentice Work Etc
The role will be Network / IT Support focused. Completing an Information Communications Technician Apprenticeship Level 3.
Closing date: 20 Nov 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Dec 2021
31 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Field Based/Client facing
The role will be Network / IT Support focused.
- Rack and cable/patch Router/Firewall/Switches
- Complete Firewall/Switch setup
- Setup WiFi access Points
- Support Windows / Mac Users (helping with Microsoft Office problems, Microsoft Updates etc)
- Setup Network Printers
- PfSense / Cisco Meraki / Ubiquiti / HP Aruba
- HP / Dell End User Hardware
Requirements and prospects
- Great communication skills (would be good if you’ve had some customer facing roles, i.e. worked in a shop or similar)
- Hungry to learn and get involved
- Good presentation (ensuring you take pride in appearance, some of our clients are corporate/legal firms etc)
GCSE or equivalent in maths and English at Grade C/4 is preferable.
Potential of a permanent full-time role on completion of Apprenticeship.
About the employer
We provide voice and data solutions as well as managed and professional services to drive businesses to be more cost effective, agile and increase productivity of their workforce with technology.
Additional location information
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Basingstoke Itec
Kate Staples 01256471161 email@example.com
Level 3 Information Communications Technician apprenticeship with Basingstoke ITEC.
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.