Apprentice Business Administrator Crosby Management Training Ltd
Providing administrative support to ensure the effective and efficient running of apprenticeships and qualifications across our departments.
Closing date: 01 Jan 2022
£10,000.00 - £12,000.00
Total hours per week: 36.50
Possible start date
01 Feb 2022
18 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Supporting the Education and Learning Support team with administrative duties pertaining to the qualifications and apprenticeships delivered, including the following:
- General office responsibilities, such as answering the telephone and greeting and looking after visitors, clients and learners.
- Engage with learners through the onboarding process, as well maintain engagement throughout their learning programme.
- Registering learners for the appropriate qualifications and liaising with Awarding Organisations and End Point Assessment Organisations.
- Assisting delivery departments in the preparation and development of training and learning materials.
- Supporting with the co-ordination and organisation of learning events (e.g. workshops, webinars, residentials, examinations) including liaising with trainers, learners and employers to ensure needs are met.
- Track learner progress using learning platforms to obtain accurate, up-to-date learner information and disseminate this to the relevant colleagues when required.
- Support data management and information processing, ensuring learner data is compliant and stored in a way that is in keeping with security measures and to a standard required for audit.
- Provide accurate and timely management information for Directors, Department Heads relating to learner progress, sales and marketing.
- Invigilate learner exams and submit papers off to the relevant Awarding Organisations when required.
- Promote the name and reputation of both CMT & WSFF at all times.
- Undertake other duties appropriate to the role as requested by Directors/Senior Management.
Requirements and prospects
- Confident and effective communicator.
- Efficient planner and organiser .
- User of MS packages, such as PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel, as well as online learning platforms and social media.
- Research skills.
- Can present information creatively and accurately.
- Teamworking and collaboration
- Proactive, flexible and responsive.
- Conscientious with an attention to detail.
- Committed and hardworking with a real desire to succeed.
- A Level/equivalent with GCSE Grade C/4 in English and maths.
- Permanent position within the organisation with an opportunity for further development through other apprenticeships upon completion.
About the employer
Crosby Management Training Ltd has been established for 20+ years, delivering apprenticeships and qualifications to a wide range of clients. CMT delivers apprenticeships in HR, Butchery, Learning and Development, Teaching Assistant and Aviation. We also deliver a wide range of specialist training courses including Health and Safety, Food Safety, HACCP in addition to delivering HR & L&D qualifications from Level 3-7.
CROSBY MANAGEMENT TRAINING LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Crosby Management Training Ltd
Craig McNaughton 01902837452 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Administrator Apprenticeship Level 3
- Safeguarding Level 1
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.