Healthcare Administration Apprentice The Bridge Clinic
Working at The Bridge Clinic you will gain a wide range of administration skills linked to the Healthcare industry.
Closing date: 28 Dec 2021
£165.00 - £179.00
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
18 Jan 2022
19 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- We are looking for candidate that will learn all aspects of the administration functions at the clinic
- Reception duties, which will include answering the phone, greeting patients, registering them on a bespoke computer package, taking payments.
- Managing a diary service for visiting Consultants to include making appointments, providing a clinic list of patients and raising invoices.
- Support the Immigration medical service.
- General administration and support to the administration team.
Requirements and prospects
- The right candidate will have excellent customer service skills, be able to multitask and be proactive in approach
- We are looking for someone who is able to communicate at all levels and will thrive on facing a challenge.
- We are looking for someone who is flexible and enthusiastic and keen to learn new things.
- GCSE maths and English or equivalent
There may be the opportunity to continue working for the clinic after the apprenticeship is completed.
About the employer
The Bridge Clinic is a private Outpatient facility based in Maidenhead. We offer appointments to cover a wide range of specialities to include Radiology, Minor Procedures and Consultation.
Windsor Forest Colleges Group
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Windsor Forest Colleges Group
Emma Raymond 01753443857 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills in English and Maths
- Group learning
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.