Insurance Administration Apprentice MPM Insurance Services Limited
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Apprentice to join the Claims Team. Working within a busy office environment, training will be provided to cover all aspects of Insurance and Claims Administration.
Closing date: 10 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
17 Jan 2022
19 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
A full training programme will be provided by KGJ Group and this will ensure minimum standards of training and competency are achieved in all relevant activities within the job role.
Your Claims Team colleagues will provide training and guidance on the day to day tasks including procedures, insurance knowledge and IT skills, we will also ensure you receive coaching on letter writing, time management, how to write professional emails and answering the telephone.
Its important to us that your mentors provide you with the abilities to help you integrate into our Claims Team and our way of working, this will help you gain the skills, behaviours and confidence needed to progress in the Claims Team.
During the first few months our Compliance Team will provide formal training to ensure you have an awareness for FCA rules and regulations, Data Protection, Complaint Handling and our Customer First Policy.
- Post collection.
- Claims administrative support.
- Adhere to the principles/standards as set out in the Group Procedures Manual
- Maintain a professional image of self and the Group to all customers and insurers.
- Ensure that all outgoing mail is collected and correctly franked.
- Ensure that all customers files are correctly filed, maintained and kept tidy at all times.
- Ensure all Claims Team diary work is given to the appropriate team member.
- Sort Claims Team post and allocate accordingly.
- Provide admin support to the Claims Team
- Completion of tasks in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all compliance responsibilities are recorded and reported as required.
- Maintain own training records.
Requirements and prospects
- Well organised
- Good communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner is required as well as the ability to work on their own initiative
- Candidates must be computer literate and have experience of using Microsoft Packages including Word and Excel
- Good interpersonal skills and be team player
- Hardworking and willing to take on any tasks associated with the job role
GCSE Grade C/4 or equivalent qualifications in English and maths.
Opportunity for a full-time position on completion of apprenticeship.
About the employer
MPM Insurance Services
The KGJ Group of Companies is a family-owned business run by a young dynamic and entrepreneurial group of shareholding directors.
MPM Insurance Services Limited
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Diane Stanley 07552276536 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Insurance Practitioner Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.