Apprentice Junior Estate Agent ELOPA LIMITED
Elopa is looking to recruit an Junior Estate Agent to join their busy team. This is an exciting opportunity for a focused, hardworking, and flexible individual to join their team.
Closing date: 17 Dec 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
20 Dec 2021
17 Aug 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Responsibilities will include:
- Collect information about a property and arrange for photographs to be taken represent the sellers in negotiation with prospective buyers
- Arrange viewings and retrieve feedback to give to the seller after viewing
- Monitor sales as they proceed and liaise with all interested parties including mortgage brokers, solicitors, surveyors, and other estate agents
- Advise clients and help buyers decide what they want to buy
- Make sure that the price agreed is acceptable to both buyer and seller
- Keep up to date with trends in the relevant property market
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Customer service skills - optional
- Well presented
- Friendly and approachable
GCSE grades (or equivalent).
Progression with employer upon completion.
About the employer
Elopa has been supporting property sellers in the North East of the UK for almost 5 years. Our team has a combined experience in the property market of more than 85 years. We have gone from strength to strength and as we have established a strong brand foothold in our local area, we are now expanding throughout the UK.
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College
Rosie Lyon firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 Junior Estate Agent apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Junior estate agent
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.