Sales Negotiator/Customer Service Apprenticeship HARDISTY BROTHERS LIMITED
Do you have a passion to work in an Estate Agents? Hardisty & Co are looking for a new apprentice sales negotiator. Apply Now!
Closing date: 09 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
16 Dec 2021
18 Aug 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Lettings Negotiator and Administrator to join their friendly and professional team.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls from customers
- Making telephone calls to customers and progress customers enquiries associated with Property services
- Helping customers with their enquiries using bespoke software
- Maintaining displays and marketing materials for properties
- Organising market appraisals of properties
- Matching and promote properties to individuals
- Organising viewing of property
- Booking Valuations
- Progressing applications to rent properties
Requirements and prospects
- The good general standard of English and maths
- Literate, and able to write emails to clients
- Able to communicate effectively with peers, management and other third-parties
- Good IT skills i.e Excel and Word
- Confident individual
- Good telephone manner
- Motivated individual with a desire to do well
Grades A*-C (9-4) in maths and English are desirable, however not essential.
There will be the opportunity to move onto the level 3 upon completion and there is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Hardisty & Co is one of the area’s leading independent estate agents covering the North/North West of Leeds, Bradford, the Wharfe Valley and Aireborough. The company is family-owned and run by the two directors Andrew and Ian Hardisty along with their wives Tracey and Gemma. The business, whilst re-branding in 2015 has been successfully trading on New Road Side since 1992.
Andrew took over the business in Horsforth in 2001 and has grown the company into a highly successful and well-respected estate agency within the local area. Tracey, wife of Andrew has been practicing as an estate agent for some thirty years now, locally, and has been working in the Horsforth area since 1989. Ian joined forces with Andrew in 2006 and heads up their superb rental and property management division. Gemma Hardisty is head of HR and looks after their valued team of property professionals.
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Key Training Ltd
Matthew Connell 07717752768 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard, with potential progression onto Level 3 upon completion
- In-house training to be provided by the employer
- Functional Skills, if required
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.