Apprentice Digital Marketer Thunderbolt Digital Ltd
An exciting new opportunity has arisen at our digital marketing agency. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join our team. Are you looking to start your digital marketing career within a supportive Surrey based company? If you’re interested in coding and want to learn on the job, we want to hear from you!
Closing date: 17 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
20 Dec 2021
18 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
We’re looking to expand and bring onboard a digital marketer who is ready to start their career!
Duties will include:
- Digital content planning, scheduling and development
- Write and dispatch email marketing campaigns and understanding the analytics
- Building and implementing digital content and campaigns across our various digital platforms - managing from start to finish
- Monitoring, measuring and managing the success of our digital marketing activities
- Manage social media platforms - Facebook/Twitter/Instagram
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting
- Researching the digital market to spot opportunities and build on personal knowledge
Requirements and prospects
- Good IT skills
- Ability to work as part of a team - team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Clear and concise written skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Time management
- A passion for creating content for digital media
- 5 GCSEs or equivalent at 4/C or above, including maths and English
- Permanent position for the right candidate
Things to consider
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Great mentorship
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Discover a different approach:
We’d like to talk about your business needs. We prefer a flexible, tailor-made approach and want to help you with exactly the services you need, nothing more, nothing less.
We specialise in web design and online marketing for all types of businesses, corporate to startups that delivers you proven results.
We understand that in today’s competitive digital space, every penny of your marketing budget counts and we will give you honest advice even if it means not taking you on as a client.
That’s why the best approach is to talk to us and select just the things you need.
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College
Amrit Chahal 07976188072 email@example.com
- Digital Marketing level 3 standard
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.