Apprentice Administrator/Customer Service - Operations Avocet Trust
Due to the growth of the business, Avocet Trust are looking to recruit an Apprentice Administrator – Operations at their Matthews Enterprise Trust site. This is to provide a full administration/customer service to the Head of Services and Operational team.
Closing date: 10 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
20 Jun 2022
18 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Provide administrative support to the Registered Manager MET and team
- Ensure mandatory care records are kept up to date and records filed for reference
- Ensure accurate records are kept of all messages received, either verbal or written
- To undertake a range of secretarial and clerical duties, including the use of information technology
- Accurately copy, collate, and distribute information and/or documentation within the MET site
- To take, produce and distribute notes of meetings
- Organise and maintain effective manual and computerised filing systems, retrieving and responding to requests for information as may be required
- Work as an effective team member within the MET team
- Provide support and relief cover to reception during working hours as and when required
- Undertake any tasks as designated by the Registered Manager MET and team
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to input data correctly paying attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills
- Effective communication skills and team player
- Ability to organise tasks to meet deadlines
English Grammar & numeracy GCSE grade C/ 4 or equivalent.
Excellent future prospects for the right candidate upon completion.
About the employer
Avocet Trust is a charity established in 1991 to provide lifetime support for individuals with profound disabilities.
These include learning disabilities, physical disabilities, mental health problems and autism and brain injury.
MCARTHUR DEAN TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by McArthur Dean Training Ltd
Julie Curtis 01482 307365 email@example.com
Working towards a Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- One to one Tutor/Assessor support in the workplace
- Attending weekly classes to achieve the standard
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.