Account Manager Apprentice ADITINET UK LIMITED
At Aditinet we offer you the opportunity to be part of an exciting company culture and experience the fast growing world of IT and cyber-security as a Junior Account Manager.
Closing date: 31 Jan 2022
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
01 Feb 2022
18 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Working in our unique environment, you will receive a mixture of commercial and certified vendor sales training, on-the-job training and be responsible for your own area of business after the completion of your training.
You will work in a team and receive regular feedback from industry experts and progress through learning and development stages. We will ensure that your training will equip you for the challenges to work in the exciting cyber-security market.
Aditinet UK Junior Account Managers will learn all about the products, the security industry, clients as well as running successful account management engagements, project delivery and much more.
Role: Junior Account Manager (duties to include):
- Identify solutions for customer business objectives
- Efficiently coordinate projects from initiation to completion from an administrative, client and team perspective.
- Participate in the development and support of presentations for customers and partners
- Schedule and attend regular review and account mapping meetings with partners
- Clearly articulate technical elements of the value proposition to new customers and partners
- Maintain knowledge of competitive landscape and share knowledge with Team
- Maintain and update CRM with key contacts & opportunities
- Contribute to the creation of case studies, white papers, and media articles for customers and/or partners
- Foster a collaborative, team-based environment, sharing best practices and building lasting relationships
- Understand and eﬀectively utilise organisational resources available
- Create customer documentation for the successful delivery of Technical Projects and liaising with the wider delivery team to ensure Project Trackers and key milestones within projects are achieved
- Understand business requirements involved with technical account strategy
- Work eﬀectively with Engineering, Product Development, and Technical Support organisations
- Consistently provide world-class customer service during pre-sales, implementation, and post-sales activities
- Training/shadowing opportunities will be given in all areas.
- Full sales and soft skills training
- Vendor certified sales and administration training
- Applicants may be required to attend an Assessment Centre with Vision Apprentices as part of the screening process.
- The employer reserves the right to close this vacancy early should a suitable candidate be identified prior to the published closing date
Requirements and prospects
- Self-motivated & reliable
- Strong team player – the role requires the jobholder to work as part of a team with colleagues, specifically within the department, but also the wider context of Aditinet and our customers
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills – in particular a professional telephone manner
- Genuine interest in account management and the office environment
- Understanding of Microsoft Packages, specifically, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Driving License (Desirable, but not essential)
- GCSE Grades A to C / 9-4 or equivalent qualifications
Vision Business has strong employer links within the sector and we encourage all our employers to consider further opportunities, this may include progression onto an advanced/higher apprenticeship or full time employment.
Things to consider
- Only applications with a current contact number and/or email address can be accepted.
- All applications are acknowledged by telephone in the first instance.
- Every applicant must attend a Vision Business Assessment Centre prior to being presented to the employer.
- From 1st April 2021 the National Minimum Wage (NMW) for Apprentices is £4.30 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old Apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other Apprentices the National Minimum Wage appropriate to their age applies. The wage for Apprentices applies to both time spent on the job plus time spent training. For more information visit: www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
On successful appointment:
- You will be entitled to receive statutory annual leave.
- This is a weekly/monthly paid post.
- You are responsible for funding your own travel to and from your place of work.
- You must work with your Specialist to complete apprenticeship work on time and to the best of your ability.
- You must conduct yourself in a safe and diligent manner and comply with health and safety policies and procedures.
- You must uphold and promote the company policies and procedures, promoting those specifically to your area of work, including Equality and Diversity and Safeguarding.
- Please note this vacancy may close earlier than the planned closing date in the event of the position being filled.
About the employer
Aditinet UK is the award winning independent professional service partner working with the channel and specialising in advanced solutions for networking, security, mobility and data centre design and implementation. Providing solutions to clients and dealing with a range of service and technical needs.
ADITINET UK LIMITED
VISION WEST NOTTINGHAMSHIRE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Vision West Nottinghamshire College
Leoni Nath 01623 627 191 Leoni.Nath@wnc.ac.uk
Business Administrator Level 3 Standard.
Vision Business is part of the West Nottinghamshire College Group. West Nottinghamshire College is one of the largest and most successful colleges in the country with a well-earned reputation for excellence particularly in the areas of apprenticeships. The college was named a national Beacon College in 2009. With 30,000 students nationwide and links with over 2,000 employers, we are a high-profile centre of education that is well known for producing work-ready, ambitious and highly-skilled individuals. We offer apprenticeships, advanced apprenticeships and adult apprenticeships in a range of sector specialisms.
An apprenticeship is an on the job learning programme that allows you, the apprentice, to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence. You will be expected to work towards theory elements in addition to putting the theory into practice.
As part of your apprenticeship and dependent on your prior attainment you may be required to complete Maths, English and ICT Functional Skills which are an integral part of your apprenticeship. Upon successful completion you will be awarded additional certificates of recognition.
Vision Business will also work with you to ensure your knowledge of Employment Rights and Responsibilities are at the required level for an apprentice.
Should you have any questions or wish to discuss this or any other vacancy please call the Vision Apprentices team on 01623 627191 extension 8799.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.