Kia Parts & Service Advisor Apprentice Premier Automotive Ltd
Would you like a career in the automotive industry as a Parts and Service Advisor working for Kia, a dynamic and exciting brand whose company ethos is 'Family-like Care'? For the right person, there is the opportunity to secure full-time employment and progress to higher level qualifications.
Closing date: 02 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
15 Dec 2021
17 Aug 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Are you passionate about a long-term career within the automotive industry? Do you strive to deliver excellent customer service? Do you want to join the UK's most exciting and dynamic car brand whose company ethos is "Family-like Care"? If the answer is "yes" then the Kia Apprenticeship Programme could be the career route for you.
Premier Automotive are currently seeking a Parts and Service Advisor Apprentice to join their dealership. This is an exciting role with first-class training and outstanding long-term career prospects.
The comprehensive programme provides you with an exciting and challenging opportunity to achieve formal qualifications through extensive product training as well as building up confidence and gaining valuable work experience whilst undertaking the role.
Duties will include:
- Ordering car parts using on-line systems
- Chasing up missing or incorrect parts with suppliers
- Packaging and returning any unused/unwanted parts
- Regular communication with mechanics
- Liaising with customers to let them know when parts have arrived
- Inbound and outbound telephone calls
- Advice and guidance of products
- Drive the department forward with external sales and to maximise sales at every opportunity
- Working to a high level of customer service at all times and remain courteous and polite to customers
- Acting as the first point of contact for all customers entering the dealership and ensuring they receive the best customer service experience
- Upselling and cross-selling additional products and services
- Booking in cars for MOT's and service
- Liaising with workshop vehicle technicians for updates with vehicle repair timescales
- Liaising with customers in a professional, polite, and courteous manner, both face to face and via the telephone
- General ad-hoc duties as and when required
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Passionate about the automotive industry
- Forward thinking and keen to learn with an interest in development and progression
- Ability to use own initiative
- Must have a 'can do' attitude
- Polite and courteous
- Have a keen interest in and knowledge of the motor vehicle industry
- Meticulous attention to detail
- The willingness to also undertake basic duties as part of training
- Mechanically minded
Minimum entry requirements:
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths, English Language, and ICT.
There is high potential of a permanent role with the organisation upon successful completion of your apprenticeship with room for progression. Your salary shall be reviewed throughout your apprenticeship.
About the employer
Welcome to Premier in Rochdale.
Paul Ashcroft and his KIA sales team are available to demonstrate the exciting new KIA range, as well as our extensive used car selection. Our KIA service advisors will help you to maintain your KIA to the highest standards, and we offer free collection and delivery for servicing throughout the north west. All our experienced sales team are Motability accredited to provide the best advice and care, If you have any specific requirements just let us know. We're open 7 days a week.
Premier Automotive Ltd
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nottingham College
Nottingham College Apprenticeship Team
You will be required to attend the Kia Academy Training Centre in Nottingham for your 'Block Release' Training.
This will involve 4 separates 1-week blocks of training per 12 months of your apprenticeship. This is funded as part of your apprenticeship and will include hotel stay, subsistence and travel.
Over a two-year period they will gain a nationally recognised qualification Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner (ST0072/AP02) & Level 3 Customer Service Specialist (ST0071/AP01) and become accredited as a Parts Advisor or a Customer Service Advisor.
A dedicated pathway containing specialist training for Parts Advisor or Service Advisor will run alongside the Standard to ensure they gain full knowledge of their specialist area at the appropriate level.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.