Apprentice Personal Assistant (Administration) LIV 'N' LET LTD
Do you have a passion to work in the property sector? Are you a confident, well presented individual? If you answered yes to these questions, this may be the perfect apprenticeship for you!
Closing date: 13 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
20 Dec 2021
17 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Liv ‘n’ Let are looking for an outgoing and confident individual who pays great attention to detail to join their experienced team. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with a full-time available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
You will be working closley with the director.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Communicating extensively over the telephone with tenants and vendors
- Use excellent customer service continuously
- Managing in house computer systems
- Use a diary system
- Filing and maintaining internal documents
- Store and retrieve information
- Dealing with referencing and tenancy agreements
- Checking and writing emails
- Sending Letters
Support and Training will be provided throughout.
Requirements and prospects
- Good IT skills
- General knowledge of the property market
- Organisation skills
- Understanding of Office365
- Strong people skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong understanding of delivering excellent customer service
- A moldable learning attitude and approach
- GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English are desired but not essential
- Gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
We provide accommodation to suit every need including family homes, shared flats and houses and homes for young professionals. Listening to you helps us to reach the level of excellence that you deserve. We take pride in offering our tenants a friendly and efficient service without excessive charges.
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Key Training Ltd
Callum Harris 07947 720512 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills if required
- In house training from the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.