Tender Co-ordinator Apprentice Raised Floor Solutions Limited
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain administration experience within a fast-moving and busy business environment. Full training will be provided.
Closing date: 06 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 39.00
Possible start date
13 Dec 2021
17 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
This role will initially involve:
- Booking in enquiries received via email and post onto a CRM database
- Finding duplicate enquiries on Builders Conference and cross referencing with Kingspan
- Preparing tender document files / printing out enquiries and drawings ready for estimators
- Keep various reports up to date on a weekly basis
Requirements and prospects
- The ideal candidate will be computer literate and have excellent Microsoft Office and Outlook skills
- Good communication skills
A desire and interest to learn more about Business Administration and to work in an office environment with a small, friendly team.
Be articulate and be able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure. You will also have a polite but firm telephone manner.
5 GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) including maths and/or English.
A permanent position will be given to the right candidate upon completion.
Things to consider
In order to progress your application it is essential that you email West Lancs College your current CV. Please forward as a word document to firstname.lastname@example.org
We cannot progress your application until we receive your up-to-date CV.
Please note: this vacancy may close before the closing date if the employer deems sufficient application forms have been received.
About the employer
Raised Floor Solutions is a specialist floor contractor able to supply and install steel decking’s, inset concrete flags, and access flooring either independently or as a packaged solution.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by West Lancashire College
Emily Bowdler 07894425892 email@example.com
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.