Operative Engineer Apprentice GBG Fences Ltd
The company produces security fencing, gates, shelters, and guard rails. There are a lot of heavy sections that need to be moved around. They get involved not just in the design and manufacture but also the installation and emergency call out.
Closing date: 01 Dec 2021
£180.00 - £240.00
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
02 Dec 2021
17 Aug 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Knowledge of the organisation and the working environment
- Experience on the different types of machinery used in the role
- Knowledge of skills and experience needed
- Knowledge of training on offer
- Good insight into the role and the tasks and duties that form this.
Requirements and prospects
- Good interpersonal skills and sense of responsibility
- Be proactive
- A keen desire to learn
- Good customer awareness
- Sense of responsibility
- H&S awareness/instinct
- Willing to listen and learn
- Team player
- Punctual and hard working
Maths And English Grade C / 4 or above
Progression to employment or an Apprenticeship upon completion.
Things to consider
Will be heavy lifting in the role so must be physically fit.
About the employer
The origins of the company go back to the mid 1920's and the GB Griffiths building company. In 1952, GBG identified the need for a specialist high security fencing contractor and GBG Fences was born.
Today, over 60 years on, the company is still owned and run by the Griffiths family. They also have many loyal and longstanding members of staff who are all very important to them. One family has over 80 years’ service with the company between them!
GBG Fences Ltd
Performance Through People
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Performance Through People
Samantha Louise Sanders 01922 651100 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lean Manufacturing Operative Level 2
- Functional Skills maths and English where necessary
Lean manufacturing operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.