Apprentice Administrator Higson & Co
The Apprentice Administrator will form part of the Office administration and reception team. Providing administration services to the Practice, answering the telephone and greeting visitors to the office including client. Babington will support the training towards the level 3 business and administration apprenticeship qualification
Closing date: 09 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
16 Dec 2021
16 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Reception duties including answering the telephone and directing calls to other members of staff within the business.
- Greeting visitors to the office and directing them to meetings, providing refreshments and support to meetings
- Copy typing, audio typing, printing and preparing documents for posting, arranging for them to be franked and posted or taking for recorded delivery.
- Opening post, sorting and distribution. Emailing clients or others in respect of post received.
- Filing , management of record storage and returning records to clients.
- General administrative support for other members of the firm as required and particularly for the Partners
- Assistance with submissions to Companies House
Requirements and prospects
- Friendly and polite manner
- Good communication skills
- Ability to provide a professional approach to greeting office visitors and within the reception environment
- Clear, concise and accurate written and spoken english language.
- Basic numeracy skills
- Accuracy and care with preparation of documents which will include professional letters and accounting information
- Confident telephone manner
English and Maths GCSE Grade 4 or above
- Working in a Nottingham city centre, friendly and warm Professional office
- Training to become an Office administrator in a professional environment.
- Regular contact enabling the candidate to build relationships with all members of the Practice in the hub of the office
- Also regular contact with clients, which provides variety to the working day along with other aspects of the role
Things to consider
Traditional professional office but with a desire to embrace new developments and technology for the benefit of our clients and our staff
About the employer
Whatever your needs, we can help. Higson & Co is a firm of chartered accountants based in Nottingham offering accounts, taxation and business advisory and support services to a wide range of business and individuals. At Higson &Co we provide a cost-effective, high value solution to meet all of your financial needs. We work hard to get to know you in order to deliver timely, individual advice on how to improve your business and personal wealth.
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College
Sandeep Beesla 07341566130 Sandeep.firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
The duration of the apprenticeship is 18 months. During this qualification you will complete training with a specialist trainer reviewing and learning business protocols in an administrative role. Key responsibilities include developing, implementing, maintaining, and improving administrative services. In months 9-12 you will work towards business improvement, which will include reporting and implementing a project for the business.
The business improvement will take you through to EPA where you will complete 1 test, a discussion within your role and present a presentation on the business improvement you have implemented. The qualification is delivered face-to-face with remote visits, and you will have a designated trainer that you can always speak to for support and advice
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.