Business Administration Apprentice - Recruitment Administrator Isupply Group Ltd
Are you looking for a new opportunity? Are you interested in Recruitment and would like to develop a career with the UKS leading Recruitment agency? We are looking for an Apprentice Recruitment Administrator to work in our Head Office.
Closing date: 10 Jan 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
14 Jan 2022
16 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Working within a team, reporting directly to the Branch Manager.
- Support with all administration duties in the Industrial department.
- Tracking candidate paperwork.
- Assisting with answering the office phones.
- Inputting jobs on to advertising sites.
- General office duties.
Requirements and prospects
- Good social skills.
- Must be able to work within a busy office.
- Organisational skills.
- Easy to speak to, good social skills.
- Someone who is willing to learn.
- Someone who can handle big volumes of work.
- Grades 4/C in both GCSE maths & English.
- Progression to become a Recruitment administrator which will lead to a consultant.
Things to consider
- Free on-site parking.
- Immediate start available.
About the employer
iSupply Group are a UK leading recruitment agency, head office is based in Warrington where you will be working. We specialise in Warehouse and Logistics in the temporary workforce sector, we provide staff to Warehouse staff up and down the country.
Warrington and Vale Royal College
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Warrington Collegiate Institute
Megan Stanley 01925494571 MStanley@wvr.ac.uk
Apprenticeship training provided on day release by Warrington & Vale Royal College.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.