Law Firm Administration Apprentice TMT LEGAL SERVICES LLP
As an administrative assistant apprentice you will be undertaking all types of office duties. Your role will be to assist with the administration and general requirements of the partners. They are looking for an individual with a great work ethic who can have a strong career in the legal sector.
Closing date: 03 Dec 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
06 Dec 2021
16 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The role is for an apprentice to work for the firm as an office administration assistant.
Day to day duties will include but are limited to:
- Scanning and printing jobs
- Making phone calls and answering any overflow calls
- Doing the post run
- Covering the receptionists lunch hour
- Any ad-hoc jobs that are required by the Partners
Requirements and prospects
- Good IT skills
- Good communication skills
- Smartly dressed
- Well spoken
- Have the ability to use their initiative
- GCSE maths and English at Grade 4/C or equivalent
- This role would hopefully lead to a permanent position with further opportunity for further training
Things to consider
- Must be able to commute on a daily basis to employer as well as college
- Saturday mornings are part of your working week, with one off per month
- The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
TMT Legal Services is a law firm specialising in Property and Wills and Probate with offices based in Hythe and Southampton. They are an Innovative, friendly and ambitious law firm and are strong advocates of career growth. Founded in 2019, TMT Legal Services offers a professional service to their clients and a great work life balance for their staff.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Totton College
Apprenticeships Team 02380874859 email@example.com
What will you learn?
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)
Much of the training will be undertaken ‘on the job’, supported by regular visits from a qualified assessor.
The Business Administration Apprenticeship is an 18-month programme, with apprentices being assessed on their competence within the workplace every 4-6 weeks. Assignments will be set to cover the theory element of the qualification and you will attend a fortnightly Business Administration workshops based at Totton College.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.