Print and Quality Administrator Apprentice Bischof & Klein (UK) Ltd
To support the Quality & Hygiene Officer by carrying out material testing on plastic film. Also, supporting the print team with their daily designs and administration.
Closing date: 19 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
21 Jan 2022
16 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
From our UK plant in Telford, B+K UK produce high quality printed packaging solutions. We pride ourselves on delivering award winning, market leading print which exceeds our customers expectations time and time again.
- We develop high impact packaging giving unparalleled point of sale shelf appeal
- We offer HD + Ultra HD print in up to 10 colours with our modern flexographic presses
- We print in a wide range of repeats, designed to optimise our customers production outputs
The role will involve gaining experience in the field of quality standards; ISO9000; ISO14001 and BRC Packaging (British Retail Consortium).
- Sort film samples/completed works orders in chronological order in preparation for slip testing
- Carry out quality control tests on a daily basis
- Tests to include slip testing, tensile testing, tear testing puncture
- Carry out internal audits, identify and raise non-compliances
Certificates of analysis:
- Extract relevant data from completed works orders to compile certificates of analysis supplied to customers
- Compile data of non-conforming material and manage non-compliance reporting system
- File completed works order and maintain filing system
- Archive files in a logical order
Requirements and prospects
- Clear communication skills
- Ability to present to a variety of audiences
- IT literate – Excel preferred, word processing
- Creative and organised
- Motivated, with a willingness to learn
- Flexible to the demands of the role requirements
- GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English
- You will not be considered for this role without this qualification level
For the right candidate, a full-time position.
About the employer
B+K (UK) Ltd. is your quality supplier for packaging solutions. We produce industrial and consumer packaging mainly for the British and Irish markets.
In co-operation with our customers, we develop custom-made solutions to fulfil special wishes and to offer a wide range of flexible packaging products.
Using state of the art equipment, having highly-trained staff, the support and experience of the international B+K-Group, we achieve high quality standards in every part of the supply chain.
We will enable our customers to stay at the leading edge of their markets with our sophisticated packaging solutions.
TELFORD COLLEGE OF ARTS & TECHNOLOGY
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Telford College of Arts & Technology
Katie Mckeown 07889539127 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.