Business Admin Apprentice DUCHESS HR LTD
The HR Administrator is responsible for providing administration support to the Managing Director and the Business Support Colleague. This will include diary management, typing up notes, writing basic HR letters from templates and other admin duties that may come up during the course of the work.
Closing date: 10 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
16 Jan 2022
16 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Provide admin support, both remotely and physically to the Managing Director and the Business Support Colleague. The job will contain the following duties:
- Writing HR based letters from Templates for Clients
- Creating contracts for already existing clients from templates
- Answering some basic emails
- Creating Quotes from Templates
- Filing emails and creating a smooth functioning system
- Using the basics of the Accounting
- Some posting on Social Media
- Update any Duchess policies and procedures as required and instructed
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with any clients
- Develop and work towards having a good working knowledge of relevant basic employment law in order to carry out the role effectively
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent use of email, Word, Systems and Excel
- Proven track record of working alongside management to reach desired outcomes
- Good level of communication skills; including by phone, email, messaging
- Really driven
- Confident to work independently
- Be friendly, flexible and approachable
- Organised, self-confident and enthusiastic
- Willing to learn new skills to self-develop
- Ideally wants to progress into an HR Career
- Ability to work on own initiative and largely unsupervised, as well as part of a small team
Minimum of C/4 in English and maths at GCSE or equivalent.
Looking for a career in HR.
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
You want to do things the right way when it comes to your people, but you don’t need to employ an expensive Human Resources (HR) department to achieve this. We can offer you affordable commercially driven support and advice on the terms you need, whether short-term, long-term, demand-driven or on a project basis. By outsourcing your HR needs, you’ll benefit from a fresh pair of eyes and the robust straight-forward advice that comes from over 30 years of accumulated experience.
Reflections Training Academy
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Reflections Training Academy
Ellie Stone +447717376008 firstname.lastname@example.org
You will also enjoy a thorough on-the-job training programme that will help you to achieve your full potential.
If you have excellent communication skills, a willingness to learn and the personal drive to succeed, we will combine this role with;
- Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills as required
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
You shall also be supported by Next Level across a 16-month period working towards your Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship - this includes workshops and training days at the academy in central Bristol, as well as tutor, led workplace assessment and support.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.