Business Administration Apprentice Level 3 Ruislip Stars Nurseries Ltd
We are currently recruiting for a Business Administrator for our company. We are looking for a confident candidate to work in a fast-paced office environment, dealing directly with members of staff and members of the public.
Closing date: 16 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
04 Jan 2022
16 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
As a Business Admin Apprentice, you will be shown and supported to undertake the responsibility for all the administrative tasks for both the Nursery and The Preschool alongside our current administrator.
This will include:
- Scanning and printing
- Creating new forms
- Using spreadsheets to record data
- Checking and answering emails
- Answering the telephone ensuring each call is logged and messages are delivered promptly
- Perform any other duties required by the Manager
Requirements and prospects
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good numeracy, skills and adept in Microsoft Excel, word and data bases.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure demonstrating strong organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of the team.
- Work accurately with attention to detail and adherence to processes
- Ability to follow instructions, systems and procedures accurately
- GCSE at level 9-4/A*-C (or equivalent in maths and English)
Successful candidate can choose to progress into further training or full employment.
Things to consider
Training one day a week will be based at our Colindale centre, NW9 6TD.
About the employer
Ruislip Stars Nurseries Ltd, has two purpose built settings, specifically designed to support, nurture and challenge the development and growth of all our children, whether at the Nursery or the Pre – School. We maintain a ‘homely’ feel in the nursery and the Pre school.
The nursery is home for all our children from the age of six months onwards. The nursery is created to allow free flow for the children between all the areas of learning and play.
The Pre school is situated a few doors up from the nursery. Children from 2.5 years of age can access this once they are secure in using the toilet. The Preschool is also designed as an open plan space, which allows the children maximum opportunity to freely move through the learning and play zones. The Preschool has a beautiful indoor sensory garden room, all the staff and children enjoy spending time in this part of the Preschool.
Ruislip Stars Nurseries Ltd
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by FIRST RUNG
Beverley Woodhouse 07805980150 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Business Administration Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.