Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship KAMINO HOMECARE LTD
We are searching for 2 enthusiastic Business Administration Apprentices to join our friendly team. Tasks include day to day running of service, administrative tasks, staff recruitment, keeping stock of office supplies, filing and organising; training will be given to use our roster software system.
Closing date: 02 Dec 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
13 Dec 2021
16 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Day to day running of the service:
- Compile care packages, allocate and organise rotas using our roster software system (Care Planner)
- Assist the development of the philosophy, goals and objectives for the administrative and financial practice
- Assist the assessment of the effectiveness of administrative and financial implementation and delivery
- Implement action to meet and maintain administrative and financial standards
- Ensure that service users’ rights are protected
- Encourage a model of self-care and service user rehabilitation
- Evaluate standards of administrative and financial competence
Requirements and prospects
- Previous office experience within a busy company
- Intermediate level or above Microsoft Office skills, including Word and Excel
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multi-task
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and take direction
- Ability to prioritise workload effective
- Willingness to learn and develop
- A positive, can do attitude
- Self-motivated and able to use initiative to follow procedures and work unsupervised when necessary
- Able to understand the implications of working within an environment of change
- To be determined and show involvement in achieving organisational goals
- Positive, personable and optimistic
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
A full-time job will be offered after the apprenticeship ends to one or both of the candidates depending on individual performance.
About the employer
We provide professional and comprehensive care to clients in the local community in the comfort of their own home.
We offer 24-hour care and support.
We'll Be There For You.
KAMINO HOMECARE LTD
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by FIRST RUNG
Beverley Woodhouse 07805 980150 email@example.com
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.