Business Administration Apprenticeship within Sales Department Fastklean Franchise Limited
This is an exciting opportunity into the world of business and sales! The role involves administration duties and contacting potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts. Full training provided.
Closing date: 16 Dec 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
04 Jan 2022
13 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Associated admin duties
- Make outbound/ Take inbound calls to/from prospective customers
- Make outbound/ Take inbound calls to/from existing customers
- Work to daily / weekly targets, to achieve required
- Booking meetings and site visits for account managers
- Responding to online and telephone enquiries
- Ensuring all new enquiries and clients are logged on CRM system
- Explaining and promoting the services to prospective clients
- Assisting with marketing activities
- Maintaining and updating customer database
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate/keyboard skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Team player
- Achievement orientated
- Ability to use own initiative
- GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English
- If the applicant is successful, they can go into further training or employment
Things to consider
- The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Established in 2001, Fastklean has become one of the capitals most successful cleaning companies in London, offering unbeatable service, reliability and levels of customer care that have set an industry standard.
We provide top quality and affordable commercial and domestic cleaning services to all Central and Greater London areas including surrounding cities.
In nearly two decades of rapid growth, our reputation and client list had grown from strength to strength. Our domestic cleaning division is also a big part of our success, and we provide efficient, reliable and flexible solutions to homeowners across the capital.
Fastklean Franchise Limited
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by FIRST RUNG
Beverley Woodhouse 07805980150 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.