Production Coordinator Apprenticeship Bls Media Ltd
We are looking for a vibrant Production Coordinator to join our niche company BLS Group. You will be writing content for the CBI website, assisting the Production Manager with content chasing, assisting accounts with invoices, order and chasing outstanding payments and getting quotes from printers for all our magazines.
Closing date: 13 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
17 Jan 2022
13 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
We need our Production Coordinator to be able to:
- Have a pleasant and confident telephone manner
- Have an excellent attention to detail
- Be a flexible and adaptable team player
- Enjoy working to tight deadlines and with people
- Be computer literate with excellent organisational skills
- Be organised and on time
- Assist the Production Manager with content chasing
- Assist accounts with invoices, order and chasing outstanding payments
- Due diligence phone calls
- Get quote from printers for all our magazines
- Ensure that they work with the Manager to make sure that everything is up to date and deliveries of magazines are successful
- Writing content for the CBI website
Requirements and prospects
- Competent on Word and Excel
- Good attention to detail
- You'll have excellent communication, lots of creative ideas and be passionate about creating brilliant content
- You are a confident self-starter who’s not afraid to experiment
- You have a keen interest in online style, lifestyle and an awareness of viral news
- You are immersed in and passionate about the world of social media
- GCSE or equivalent in English and maths Level 4/C or above
- If the applicant is successful they can go into further training or employment
Things to consider
- The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
An innovative, progressive and creative media company with traditional attention to detail and service at its core.
We are a specialist media and communications company, active in publishing, display media, events and digital media in various sectors, providing solutions for our partners that range from straight brand awareness to long form editorial to direct marketing and everything in-between.
Based in the heart of London’s media and tech quarter, we aim to stay one step ahead of our competitors by producing high-quality publications for niche markets, by creating high-impact visual display media and by generating high-calibre digital marketing solutions.
Our creative team always approaches our media output with the same artistic intent: to have in-built impact both visually and editorially.
Bls Media Ltd
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by FIRST RUNG
Beverley Woodhouse 07805 980150 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.