Junior Lettings Negotiator Apprenticeship Alexander & Co Estates
Start your career as a Junior Lettings Administrator and learn all about the world of business and estate agencies! We have an exciting and varied administration role with an excellent opportunity to gain experience within the industry.
Closing date: 13 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
17 Jan 2022
13 Aug 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- Advertise vacant properties on a variety of platforms
- Making outbound calls and taking inbound calls, dealing with enquiries efficiently
- Arranging and conducting viewings
- Closing deals
- Completing all relevant administrative work (licence application and taking a holding deposit)
- Acquiring new properties
- Building new business relationship with new landlords
- And most of all, make as much MONEY as you can!
Requirements and prospects
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages e.g. Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated and friendly approach
- Positive mental attitude
- Work as part of a team but also independently
No formal qualifications required, but assessment will be carried out at interview to determine whether this programme is suitable.
The successful candidate can go onto further training or an apprenticeship at level 3, or into employment.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
We are a well-established lettings agency with three branches in Leyton, South Woodford, and Ilford and we are seeking an enthusiastic and professional junior Lettings Negotiator to join our team.
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by FIRST RUNG
Beverley Woodhouse 07805980150 email@example.com
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.