Apprentice Customer Service/Lettings Administrator Edward Clark Estates Limited
A fantastic opportunity to join a successful estate agency who specialise in property letting as well as face-to-face advice on many aspects of lettings. You will be part of a vibrant, enthusiastic team, developing your own skills as you progress.
Closing date: 30 Jan 2022
Total hours per week: 38.00
Possible start date
01 Feb 2022
13 Aug 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
The successful candidate will be required to undertake a diverse range of tasks and duties.
On a daily basis, you will be responsible for:
- Answering the telephone
- Attending inspections
- Typing letters
- Dealing with clients coming into the office
- Sorting out the window display
- Booking viewings
- Ringing clients on the mailing list
- And various other admin duties
Requirements and prospects
- Candidate must have excellent communication and customer service skills with a confident telephone manner
- Candidate must be IT literate (including Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Applicant must have excellent organisation skills and be able to prioritise their workload
- Pay attention to detail
- Ability to manage your own workload
- Have ambition
- Candidate must be confident and be able to build strong relationships with clients
- GCSEs to include English and maths at A-C/8-4 grade or the equivalent
Potential permanent position at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
Things to consider
The candidate must be located close to the workplace or please ensure you are able to travel to work on time.
About the employer
Edward Clark Estates in Grays prides itself upon being a firm of estate agents practising in accordance with the professional disciplines and ethics of that profession. As an independently and privately owned business, their philosophy has always been based on efficiency with a genuine desire to provide every client with an unparalleled professional service, tailored to meet their own individual needs.
Proud of their independence, they still have the time to give their clients a personal service - yet independent does not mean small, in fact they are part of the National Homes Network, linking us with over 275 other independent estate agents around the country, so whether you are looking to stay in London or to relocate elsewhere in the UK, they can help you move.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The LightBulb Limited
Andrea Gregroy 07764 969337 email@example.com
- TheLightBulb will deliver the Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner standard
- You will need to attend 4 workshops at our offices in Basildon
- You will also complete your Functional Skills in maths and English if required
- To include 20% off the job training
- In-house training will be given to support specifics of the role
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.