Apprentice Production Chef MAYFIELD HOSPITALITY LIMITED
At the Holiday Inn, you will be responsible for assisting in the preparation, cooking and presentation of food with the aim to delivering an excellent customer experience. As an apprentice at the Holiday Inn, you will be supported in your new role and be empowered to become an amazing Chef with one of the UKs leading Hospitality brands.
Closing date: 25 Jan 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
18 Feb 2022
13 Aug 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
You will be working in a busy Hotel kitchen alongside the head chef assisting with orders preparing high quality meals.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- As Apprentice Chef kitchen assistant you will be responsible for preparing a consistent, high quality food product in order to provide guests with a memorable dining experience
- Learning and following standard recipes
- Assisting the Head Chef with orders, stock taking, food hygiene, training and development of the team
- Keep kitchen clean, tidy and hygienic at all times by completing various regular cleaning duties
- Perform any other professional duties as instructed by the Executive Chef
We offer our employees:
- Competitive Salary package
- Great annual leave entitlement
- A chance to work in the UKs leading Hospitality brands
- Excellent Career development opportunities
As a result of the variety of guests and the events we hold, you will have a great opportunity to expand your skill set within a supporting environment. Please apply and begin your Chef career today!
The Apprenticeships last for 12 months, and will enable you to develop through a structured training programme. Throughout your Apprenticeship you will be supported by your Manager, so you will be given all the help and advice you need to succeed. Upon completion of the Holiday Inn Apprenticeship there may be a permanent position for you.
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to seek assistance when dealing with demanding customers
- High standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- A flexibility to work weekends, evenings and holidays
- We are looking for a people focused, team player, curious and proactive Apprentice Chef to work alongside our kitchen team
- With your natural social skills, dedication and your passion to achieve the best, you will be part of a strong, fun and vibrant team
- Keen to develop your skills in the Hospitality sector
- An enthusiasm to learn
- A smart and tidy appearance
- If you are people focused, a team player, proactive, curious and committed to deliver outstanding performance, we would like to hear from you
GCSEs grade 4/C or above in Maths and English (or equivalent qualifications).
With hard work and determination there will be a great chance you have will a permanent position at the end of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
All applicants should consider the location of the job and look into whether it is within suitable travelling distance to them. Consider transport if shifts finish late in the evening.
About the employer
DN COLLEGES GROUP
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Doncaster College
Tracey Butterfield firstname.lastname@example.org
- Production Chef Level 2 including functional skills in Maths and English if required
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.