IT Support Technician Apprentice Dove Computer Solutions
Are you looking to secure an apprenticeship with a vibrant IT business, whereby you will be exposed to all areas of IT and digital functions within the organisation? Do you possess a flair for technology and view yourself as an excellent communicator? If this is you then read on, as Dove Computers based in Ashbourne are looking to recruit!
Closing date: 20 Dec 2021
£10,000.00 - £12,000.00
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
21 Dec 2021
15 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Becoming a valued part of Dove's digital support team
- Providing first line support via email and telephone
- Working with external vendors on complex/technical issues
- Communicating with stakeholders at different levels to provide comprehensive support
- improving digital systems and technologies working on a variety of software platforms and internal CRM function
- Supporting with various technical projects including enhancing Dove's internal intranet
- You will be expected to undertake any general admin tasks as required by your direct line manager and in your role
- Customer service support both verbal and digital
- Front end web development both for clients and internal website
- In addition to the above, you are required to carry out such other tasks as are required from time to time for the efficient operation of the Employer's business
- You are to carry out such additional duties upon request of your line manager
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate and tech savvy
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft platforms; Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Basic understanding of Web Development
- Basic understanding of video editing
- Good understanding of computers and their functions- having built a PC from scratch would be advantageous
- Excellent communicator
5 GCSE's A*-C/9-4 or equivalent must include maths and English.
- The opportunity to progress onto a level 4 apprenticeship
- The possibility of securing a full time job role
- The potential to be awarded a more senior role within the business upon completion of the apprenticeship
Things to consider
- Fantastic working environment and team
- Exposure to a variety of tasks day to day
- Central location in Ashbourne
- Free onsite parking
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
PROVIDING INNOVATIVE IT SOLUTIONS & CONSULTANCY!
Our team of highly qualified consultants work with you to impartially advise and form an effective technology strategy to drive your business forward.
All our solutions are designed, managed and delivered by technical experts who understand your needs and are not just a salesperson.
We combine technological expertise with a friendly local customer-centric approach to deliver affordable trusted reliable support and solutions for all.
EMA TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by EMA Training
Abbygail Maddison 07384 548 571 firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Support Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
- Your apprenticeship training will be a blend of interactive online classroom delivery and face to face teaching in the hub
- You will attend sessions as per the delivery schedule issued to you prior to your first day of the apprenticeship
- Your apprenticeship will consist of compiling a digital portfolio, knowledge exams and an End Point Assessment
Digital support technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.