IT Technician Apprentice Woodford Heating & Energy
To undertake the following responsibilities in consultation and collaboration with the IT Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
Closing date: 14 Dec 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
20 Dec 2021
12 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Main roles and responsibilities:
- Dealing with customer IT related queries via internal helpdesk software
- Installation and maintenance of IT hardware and software
- Working with mobile devices
- Troubleshooting IT related issues
Requirements and prospects
- Great customer service attitude and communication
- Troubleshooting/problem-solving skills
- Competent Windows PC user
- Windows 10 knowledge
- Office 2013 and 365 including administration
- Windows Server 2012, 2016 and 2019
- PC hardware knowledge
- Apple and Android mobile device knowledge
- Be willing to learn
- Ability to work well in a team and on your own
- Works well under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written English communication
- Personable and approachable
- Well organised and able to prioritise effectively
- 5 GCSEs or equivalent qualifications at grade C/4 or above
- At the end of this apprenticeship, there will be a chance of full-time employment based on skills shown throughout
Things to consider
- The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
We provide a range of mechanical and electrical building services for the London and south east construction market. Woodford is formed of two discreet TEAMs, working separately and together to deliver outstanding service.
Woodford continues to deliver a high-quality service in the residential sector as well as a growing amount of work in the retail, commercial and leisure sectors. We are helping our clients build not just homes, but entire communities. Project values vary from £1m – £20m depending on phases and the complexity of the project. We install every part of the mechanical and electrical requirement contained in cat A and cat B work, including energy centres and infrastructure, off site modularised builds, skids and packaged plant room services. Furthermore, we provide heat networks and district heating, as well as individual floor and unit fit out.
Woodford FM provides the after-sales facilities management that you would expect. This continues with many of our clients to a long-term mechanical and electrical facilities management agreement. We have a dedicated TEAM of mobile engineers who all live and breathe the Woodford Way, looking after our clients and their tenants.
With over 25 years of success, we reflect on the investment we have made in our TEAM. All taking huge PRIDE in their work, our TEAM has developed TRUST in one another, stemming from an ATTITUDE of mutual respect. In support of this, our recent CIBSE award for collaboration and partnership sets us apart from our peer group as a TEAM to TRUST – a TEAM that CARES.
ITEC LEARNING TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by ITEC Learning Technologies
Ellie Hendy 01268 286 929 email@example.com
- Level 3 IT Solutions Technician apprenticeship standard
- Networking and Architecture
- Mobile and Operating Systems
- Cloud Services
- Coding and Logic
- Business Process
- Network +
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills.
IT solutions technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.