Level 3 Junior Content Producer Apprentice AZATOM GROUP LIMITED
Azatom are looking for someone with a creative attitude to join their team as a Junior Content Producer apprentice. The successful candidate will have a strong work ethic and will be enthused by offering up their ideas to the table.
Closing date: 30 Dec 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
05 Jan 2022
17 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties to include:
- To offer the highest standard of editing with great attention to detail
- Work in a professional manner and exceed client’s expectations
- The importance of brand, brand awareness and the intended audience within a brief
- Present ideas, pitches and proposals for creative content to be further developed
- Storyboard and outline script their ideas for content to be developed
- Capture images and audio using basic video, still cameras and audio equipment
- Editing + content creation - update project management software – work both independently and as a team with regular communication with line manager
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills both verbally and written
- Pleasant and competent telephone manner
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good IT and typing skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to learn and teach new systems/equipment
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to work well as part of a team as well as individually
- Maintain high standard of work at all times
- Ability to follow instructions accurately
- Ability to adhere to and apply strict rules of confidentiality
- To be flexible and a genuine willingness to undertake any tasks which could reasonably be expected of someone in this capacity
- Maths and English at a minimum grade C/4 will be required for candidates to be eligible
- IT skills would be an advantage as lots of the role involves knowing your way around the computer
Yes potential full time position available after apprenticeship has finished.
Things to consider
This vacancy is to start immediately therefore you must be available to start before applying. The closing date, interview date and start date are subject to change. This vacancy may close early if sufficient applications are received. Please ensure you apply early to avoid disappointment. Individuals are able to undertake an apprenticeship at a higher level than a qualification they currently hold, including any previously completed apprenticeships. Individuals can also undertake an apprenticeship at the same level, or lower level than a qualification they already hold as long as the new apprenticeship allows for new skills to be acquired and the content of the training is materially different from any previous qualification or apprenticeship. For example, if you already have a Level 4 qualification you still may be able to complete an apprenticeship at any level providing you meet the eligibility criteria and are learning substantive new skills. Please note; if you have been progressed, you will be contacted to complete a telephone interview. Please expect to receive a call from us within 5 working days. Applicants must go through this telephone procedure for your application to be progressed.
Please be aware that as Northern Skills Group provide a recruitment matching service, we will also consider you for roles which pay the Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Azatom are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking individual to join their team as a Junior Content Producer. The successful candidate will work towards a Level 3 Apprenticeship in Junior Content Producer.
AZATOM GROUP LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Northern Skills Group
Level 3 qualification in Junior Content Producer
Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT (where required)
Day release class
Junior content producer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.