Apprentice Business Administrator Shire Recoveries Limited
The role requires an Apprentice Administrator to join a small team of experienced collectors, collecting business debts for clients. The job will be reporting to the Operations Manager. This role is working alongside Babington. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate.
Closing date: 06 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
13 Dec 2021
11 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Input of new business to system
- Data cleansing
- Tracing debtors using approved systems
- Payment reconciliation
- Telephone answering (messages)
- Candidate ideally looking for long-term goal for employment, with the opportunity for further training in Collections and Debt Recovery, to join a team of experienced Debt Recovery Agents
- Ability to take inbound telephone calls to relay messages to the collection agents
Requirements and prospects
- Must be a good team player
- Well presented
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- GCSE (or equivalent) 4 or Higher (or Grade C and above) maths & English
- IT skills – Microsoft Office
Opportunity for a full-time position on completion of apprenticeship.
About the employer
We can take the pressure off you by using our specialist skills to get the money that is owed to you.
Founded in 2006, Shire Recoveries Ltd has grown into an industry leading debt recovery agency that has acted on behalf of thousands of customers collecting millions of pounds along the way. Our staff at Shire Recoveries sole aim is to recover your money as fast as possible while representing your company in a professional and responsive manner. This includes using just the right amount of communication with your customer to make them understand that they must pay the money they owe.
Shire Recoveries Limited
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Diane Stanley 07552276536 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Administrator Level 3
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.