Apprentice Beauty Therapist Gisborough Hall Hotel
Gisborough Hall are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking individual to join their team as a Trainee Beauty Therapist. The successful candidate will work towards a Level 2 Apprenticeship in Beauty Therapy
Closing date: 10 Dec 2021
£138.60 to £267.30
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
17 Dec 2021
10 Aug 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- To provide a warm professional welcome and a fond farewell, to all guests.
- Take control of shift operations relating to the Revival Zone, providing a thorough handover at the end of the shift.
- To have a clear understanding of all treatments and excellent product knowledge.
- To maximise selling opportunities using the sales culture.
- Adhere to the highest standards of cleanliness through the correct completion of cleaning and closedown schedules, ensuring all areas of the Revival Zone are always clean and ready for service.
- To ensure all telephone calls, emails & correspondence is dealt with in a prompt & professional manner, following core standards closely.
- Proactively seek customer feedback & ensure any negative comments are resolved or communicated to a Duty Manager at the earliest opportunity.
- To deliver sales & service excellence while adhering to agreed core standards including all aspects of cash handling & security.
- Have an excellent knowledge of all other Hotel facilities, opening times, menus, events and upsell at every opportunity.
- Respond to guests in a timely manner
- All visitors to be warmly welcomed with a smile and their needs anticipated in an appropriate manner
- To act as an ambassador for the hotel at all times
- Positive working relationships to be established and maintained with colleagues throughout the hotel
- To participate fully in reviews, meetings and training
- To comply with any other reasonable request made by the management team
- To lead by example in all areas of service, grooming standards and cleanliness
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to communicate effectively and make clients feel comfortable
- Good customers service skills
- Ability to be sensitive and understanding to client's needs
- Good listening skills
- Hard working
- Excellent personal hygiene
- Thirst for learning
- Passion for beauty
- A willingness to learn
- A* - E in maths and English
- A full time job for the right candidate on completion of the qualification
Things to consider
This vacancy is to start immediately therefore you must be available to start before applying. The closing date, interview date and start date are subject to change. This vacancy may close early if sufficient applications are received. Please ensure you apply early to avoid disappointment. Individuals are able to undertake an apprenticeship at a higher level than a qualification they currently hold, including any previously completed apprenticeships. Individuals can also undertake an apprenticeship at the same level, or lower level than a qualification they already hold as long as the new apprenticeship allows for new skills to be acquired and the content of the training is materially different from any previous qualification or apprenticeship. For example, if you already have a Level 4 qualification you still may be able to complete an apprenticeship at any level providing you meet the eligibility criteria and are learning substantive new skills. Please note; if you have been progressed, you will be contacted to complete a telephone interview. Please expect to receive a call from us within 5 working days. Applicants must go through this telephone procedure for your application to be progressed.
Please be aware that as Northern Skills Group provide a recruitment matching service, we will also consider you for roles which pay the Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
About the employer
Gisborough Hall Hotel are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking individual to join their team as a Trainee front of House. The successful candidate will work towards a Level 2 Apprenticeship in Hospitality.
Gisborough Hall Hotel
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Northern Skills Group
- Level 2 qualification in Beauty Therapy
- Technical Certificate
- Functional Skills in maths, English and ICT (where required)
- Day release class
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.