Apprentice Hairdresser Victoria Lodge
Opportunity for the right person to join our team as an apprentice hairdresser. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate!
Closing date: 29 Sep 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
30 Sep 2022
11 Aug 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Your job role includes:
- Washing hair
- Making drinks for the clients
- Keeping the salon tidy and working as part of the team
You will attend the Falltricks Hairdressing Academy one day each week to complete your NVQ level 2.
At all times you will be working in a safe way.
Requirements and prospects
- Good people skills
- Good time keeping
- Likes working with the public
- No qualifications needed
- You can progress onto hairdressing level 3
- Become a stylist in our salon
- Train to become a Manager in our salon (4-5 years)
Things to consider
- You will have to work on a Saturday
- The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Victoria Lodge is a family friendly salon based in Upminster. We are a commercial salon and work to a very high standard. The salon has been in business in Upminster for over the past 20 years.
MOMENTUM TRAINING AND CONSULTANCY LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by MOMENTUM TRAINING AND CONSULTANCY LTD
- Level 2 Hair Professionals Apprenticeship Standard
- Full training given in all areas of hairdressing
- Including, cutting, colouring, hair up and styling
- You will also attend the Falltricks Academy in Romford, one day each week
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.