Customer Service Assistant (Pharmacy) Apprentice COUNTY PHARMACY (LEICESTER) LIMITED
Are you looking for a professional career as a Customer Service Specialist? County Pharmacy are looking to recruit a Customer Service Apprentice for their village pharmacist. Is this the role you're looking for? Apply now!
Closing date: 03 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
10 Jan 2022
10 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
This role is perfect for those looking to develop a career in a professional customer service with emphasis on quality.
- Talking to customer and suppliers over the phone or by email
- Following up customer enquires/queries
- Providing excellent Customer Services to internal & external customers
- Filing of client files, updating files name/address changes etc.
- Understand the company’s core values & services
- Provide excellent Customer Service by providing excellent communication via face: face, emails and over the phone
We are looking for someone who is reliable and enthusiastic to help with the organisation and running of the administrative operations of the company. You must be customer focused - providing excellent customer service and demonstrates a ‘can do’ attitude towards their responsibilities.
This Apprenticeship is a work based training programme, which allows employees to compliment the skills that they learn, develop and use them within the workplace with the knowledge gained via input and training from Leicester College.
Requirements and prospects
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills - face to face, by telephone and email with a good level of written English
- Able to work on their own but also as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task
- A willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Hard working with a good work ethic and self-motivated
- Polite, honest and reliable
- Desire to learn how a business operates
- Candidate must be punctual
GCSE Grade C/4 or above in English and mathematics or equivalent level 2 qualification.
Most employers working with Leicester College are keen to offer permanent employment to a reliable, hardworking individual based on their performance throughout their Apprenticeship.
About the employer
Village Pharmacy based in Leicester.
COUNTY PHARMACY (LEICESTER) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Leicester College
Liz Lightowler 0116 240 2240 firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Specialist Level 3 Standard.
The main purpose of a customer service specialist is to be a ‘professional’ for direct customer support within all sectors and organisation types. You are an advocate of Customer Service who acts as a referral point for dealing with more complex or technical customer requests, complaints, and queries. You are often an escalation point for complicated or ongoing customer problems. As an expert in your organisation’s products and/or services, you share knowledge with your wider team and colleagues. You gather and analyse data and customer information that influences change and improvements in service. Utilising both organisational and generic IT systems to carry out your role with an awareness of other digital technologies. This could be in many types of environment including contact centres, retail, webchat, service industry or any customer service point.
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.