Insurance Technician Administration Apprentice Unique Insurance Solutions
A fantastic opportunity to work within insurance. You will be responsible for various duties to ensure the smooth and efficient running of a busy consultancy.
Closing date: 30 Jan 2022
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
01 Feb 2022
10 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Unique Insurance Solutions Ltd have an exciting opportunity to join our team based in Chelmsford.
The role involves:
- Identifying and posting the daily Lloyds and IUA signings to our processing system
- Responsibility for handling the processing and collection of our client’s invoices
- Market identification, electronic broking via ECF/ paper file preparations
- Credit control follow up from underwriters in London/ worldwide
- Liaison with Underwriters/ Clients to resolve queries
- Problem solving, targeting aged debt
- Dealing with any ad hoc duties
- Client meetings and entertaining
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office package is essential
Requirements and prospects
- Candidate will need to have excellent communication and customer service skills as well as a confident telephone manner
- In addition to this candidates will develop organisational skills and be able to prioritise their workload
- You will need to be computer literate, English grammar is very important and candidate must be professional at all times
- Candidate must be presentable, organised, hardworking and highly motivated
- They must also be able to liaise with others, work well as part of a team as well as on their own initiative
Candidate must have GCSE grade A*-C (9-4) in Mathematics and English or equivalent.
Potential permanent position within the company will be offered to the successful applicant on completion of their apprenticeship.
Things to consider
- Candidate must be located close to the workplace
- Due to the current pandemic there will be peiods of working remotely
- This role will ideally suit a school/college leaver or someone with 1+ years’ experience in an office based role. Full training will be provided. They should be confident communicators with clients and underwriters as well as their colleagues
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Unique is an insurance consultancy that unlocks the workings of the Lloyd’s Insurance Market. We provide broking services that enhance our clients’ cash flow and reduces their exposures.
We have built a business on the back of honesty, reliability, hard work and flexibility.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The LightBulb Limited
Andrea Gregory 07764 969337 firstname.lastname@example.org
- TheLightBulb will provide the full Level 3 Business Administration Standard
- You will need to attend 4 workshops remotely via Zoom.
- To include 20% off the job training
- In house training will be given to support specifics of the role
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.