Nursery Assistant Apprentice Tiny Tots
Tiny Tots are looking for an enthusiastic, caring individual to join their team of professionals in caring for their provision of children.
Closing date: today
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
02 Dec 2021
08 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
To support the staff team to ensure the smooth running of the setting, with regard to all health and safety matters affecting the children in your care.
- To implement the daily routine
- The care and supervision of the children with regard to their physical, emotional and intellectual needs
- The planning and preparation of activities, to meet the children's individual needs, liaising with parents ensuring effective communication within the nursery.
- Offering all children equal opportunities with regard to their religious persuasions, racial origins, gender, disabilities, cultural background and challenging situations where racism or discrimination is displayed
- Keeping development records and observations
- Positive management of children's behaviour
- Preparation, care, cleanliness and maintenance of the playrooms and equipment.
- Providing a good role model for students and to help new staff fit in
- Keeping and monitoring accident, incident and risk assessment records
- Supervision of mealtimes, and where appropriate, preparation of babies’ bottles, meal and snack times
- Laundry duties
- Attendance of staff meetings
- Participating in regular parents’ evenings, publicity, open weekends and children's outings
- Ensuring confidentiality is maintained in the nursery
- Adhering to policies and procedures of Childcare Providers and compliance with the children's act, health and safety legislation and within the guidelines of Ofsted and the national standards
- Working as part of a team
- To have sound knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage and to work within this framework
- Any other duties appropriate to the post as directed by the nursery manager, operations manager and area manager
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- GCSE's C/4 or above preferable (or equivalent).
- Possible Permanent Position.
Things to consider
- Interacting with children, staff and parents.
About the employer
Tiny Tots is a friendly and welcoming nursery where the children's wellbeing is our first priority. We first opened our doors in August 1998 and our caring and qualified staff have proudly chosen a special career in Early Childhood Education and Care.
We ensure that the children in our care are comfortable, secure and happy in their surroundings. We make sure they are stimulated, and helped to reach their full cognitive and creative potential, by the unwavering attention of our staff.
CARE FIRST TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Care First Training Limited
Sam Keeble 07495 553353 email@example.com
- Childcare Level 3
- Functional Skills in English and Maths if required
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.