Apprentice Customer Service Administrator W C S Group
If you are on the lookout for a new opportunity, working alongside driven, ambitious people and keen to learn new skills, WCS Group is here to help. We are on the look out for 2 x Apprentice Customer Services Administrators, to join our rapidly expanding business in our Customer Service Team.
Closing date: 28 Jan 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
07 Feb 2022
08 Aug 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Provide a first-class Customer Service support to the all departments and their clients
- Work as part of the Customer Service Team
- Assist with Sales and Contract support
- Maintain effective communications, internally and externally
- Produce high quality and accurate documentation
- Uploading to and maintaining various documents
- Answering telephone and directing calls
- Liaising with clients via telephone and via email
- Assist with Team meeting notes and other meeting notes that may be required
- General filing
- General administration
- Assisting with any other duties as and when required by the Customer Services Team
The duties of the post could vary from time to time as a result of new business requirements, changes in technology, changes in legislation or policy changes. In which case, appropriate training may be given to enable the post holder to under.
Requirements and prospects
- Intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Packages
- Good computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Demonstrate behaviours in line with our Company Values – Respect, Accountability, Reliability and Integrity
- Willingness to learn
- Willing to take pride in the work they deliver
- GCSE maths and English, grade 4/C and above, or equivalent
- Future job roles could potentially include Customer Services Administrative and Management roles
Things to consider
Role will be 100% office based, and employee will need to be able to travel to the office.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
WCS Group are a multi-million-pound company, that provide leading Water Treatment, Water Hygiene & Air Hygiene services. We are key workers and deliver critical water treatment duties to a diverse and interesting range of clients, always offering the very best customer service and advice.
We pride ourselves in creating a sense of belonging for our diverse teams and care for each other, our customers and communities. We like our people feeling empowered to make a positive difference and we will support and drive your development.
Additional location information
FARNBOROUGH COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Farnborough College of Technology
Business Services 01252 407299 firstname.lastname@example.org
Training will be provided to deliver all tasks stated in vacancy description.
You will receive on the job training and will attend Farnborough College of Technology for regular workbooks.
Functional skills if needed.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.