Early Years Apprentice Little Orchard Day Nursery
An Early Years Apprentice to deliver high quality care and support the children in the nursery.
Closing date: 22 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
04 Aug 2022
08 Aug 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Plan and deliver stimulating learning experiences with children from 0 – 5 years old
- Encourage independence
- Manage individual care needs
- Use your communication skills to promote speech and language development
- Work with room leaders to consider and plan an engaging and age experience learning environment
- Begin to develop positive relationships with families
Requirements and prospects
- Desire to make a difference
- Interest in child development
- Interest in how young children learn
- Supportive of individual children’s needs
- Caring attitude
- Team player
Ideally GCSE in Maths & Literacy or equivalent
Potential for a ful time role upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Please consider the lcoation and how you will travel here on a daily basis.
About the employer
A well established private day nursery located in Kington offering quality education for 0 to 5 year olds.
RIVERSIDE TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Riverside Training Ltd
Rebecca McLauchlan 01432359244 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner
- Any job specific training
- Functional Skills if requried
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.