Apprentice Business Administrator Ph4rmacy Limited
You will be responsible for administration support within a small but busy pharmacy team. Duties will include: answering telephone calls, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, and filing.
Closing date: 05 Dec 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
13 Dec 2021
06 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
As our Apprentice Business Administrator, your duties will include the following:
- Answering phone calls, taking messages and connecting calls to proper departments
- Following up on clients’ business communications, ordering and billing and tracking the organisation’s expenditure
- Invoicing clients, collecting company data and negotiating agreements with internal and external stakeholders
- Educating clients about company products and services and how to make a purchase
- Communicating with clients through fax and emails and building positive relationships with them
- Making employee travel arrangements and helping with minor technical issues
- Preparing documents through editing, printing and binding
- Preparing plans to help streamline and improve business operations
Requirements and prospects
- IT Skills
- Great communication skills
This position would suit someone who wants a career in retail/ pharmacy/ admin
- GCSE maths Grade D / 3 or above (or equivalent FS Level 1)
- GCSE English Grade D / 3 or above (or equivalent FS Level 1)
- The possibility of a permanent position on successful completion of the Apprenticeship
Things to consider
- You will be required to work on a weekly rota - various days (Mon to Sat) up to 30 hours weekly between the hours of 10.00am and 4.00 pm
About the employer
Pharmacy dispensing chemist offering clinical advice and over-the-counter medicines for a range of minor illnesses, such as coughs, colds, sore throats, tummy trouble and aches and pains.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Dudley College of Technology
Owen Conlon 07570 948573 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Administration Standard L3.
- End Point Assessment.
- Functional Skills may be required.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.